Leveling Lift Kit for Honda HR-V 1 GH | + Shock absorber extension | Spacers
- Product Code: KTSU-5466
- Product Article: product-3992
Lift set for Honda HR-V 1-Generation. Item content:
Front polyurethane spacers (40mm / 1.6 Inches):
Lower the upper strut mount to raise the front suspension by 40mm
Fits on OEM 51920-S0X-A02, 51920-S0X-A01, 51920-S9V-A01.
• Spacer over the front strut Honda HR-V 40 mm - 2 pcs, material high-strength polyurethane.
• M10x60 bolt - 6 pcs.
• Nut M10 - 6 pcs.
Polyurethane rear spring spacers (40mm / 1.6 Inches):
Allow you to leave the original rear springs and keep the "softness" of the suspension, with an lift of 40 mm
• Spacer over the rear spring Honda HR-V 40 mm - 2 pcs, material - high-strength polyurethane.
Shock absorber extensions H50x10x45mm:
Transfer the lower shock absorber mounts with a bushing width of 50 mm, bolt 10 mm.
• Shock absorber extension H50x10x45mm - 2 pcs.
• Bolt M10x1,25x75 - 2 pcs, material steel, zinc coating.
• SNK nut M10 - 2 pcs, material steel, zinc-coated.
Weight: 2.95 kg.
The spacers are manufactured on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary specifications.
They have a protective polymer and zinc coating that prevents corrosion.
This complete lift kit is compatible with this cars:
Europe / Japan / World:
Honda HR-V (GH), 1 Generation, SUV 3-doors, Years: 09.1998 - 07.2001, Body: GH1, GH2
Honda HR-V (GH), 1 Generation, SUV 5-doors, Years: 02.1999 - 12.2001, Body: GH1, GH2
Honda HR-V (GH), 1 Generation Restyling, SUV 5-doors, Years: 01.2001 - 12.2007, Body: GH3, GH4
Honda HR-V (GH), 1 Generation Restyling, SUV 3-doors, Years: 01.2001 - 06.2003, Body: GH3, GH4
Years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
We also have a 30mm kit for Honda HR-V GH in our store
Rising Tuning company offers a convenient way to quickly and easily increase cross-country capability of your car - for this we recommend to buy spacers to increase ground clearance. Ground clearance is a characteristic, which largely determines the ability of the car to move on rough roads and unpaved roads, to drive over curbs and other obstacles. The lower the planting of the car, the less confident the driver feels off-road - by buying spacers, you can solve this problem.
Your car receives several undeniable advantages by installing spacers:
• Ground clearance is increased, thereby increasing off-road performance
• Increase the possible load of the car;
• Spacers are also often used when installing mud rubber on off-road wheels
• Risk of mechanical damage to the engine housing and other engine compartment components is reduced
• Risk of scratches from bumpers and low-lying body parts being caught by bushes and grasses is minimized
• Save money on replacing weary coils by simply installing these affordable strut spacers and return car body to their original position.
• Alignment of the wheel mounting angles ( camber / convergence)
It is easy to install Lift Kit set 40 mm on Honda HR-V [GH] (KTSU-5466)
• The spacers from the kit are installed on the original supports of the front struts
• Remove the studs from the strut supports before installation.
• Install the spacer on the strut support and fasten it with the bolts and nuts in the kit.
• Install the strut support with the spacer on the vehicle with bolts in the holes on the body.
• Install the spacers over the springs instead of the Honda 48302-600800.
• Install Shock Absorber Extensions H50x10x45mm Included in the kit under the standard rear shock absorbers.
• The spacers are made of high quality hardened polyurethane, which retains its properties under any atmospheric conditions.
• Due to the increased hardness, they do not sag under any suspension conditions, while possessing damping properties.
Important features when installing:
*Keep in mind that after you put this lift on, you'll need to get an alignment done.
*The thickness of the spacers is not always equal to the increase in ground clearance you get. In most cases, you will get more due to the peculiarities of the car's suspension, in particular, due to the narrowing of the track after installing the lift kit.
*If you decide to do the installation yourself you will need a tool - a spring compressor. It is also possible to use welding when replacing the studs (the hole from the old studs may be wider than the splines on the new studs and then you need to put a couple of points with a welding machine).
✅ After installing this extra-durable, easy-to-install and very affordable spacers all terrain features of your car will increase thanks to rised ground clearance and you will conquer the worst off-road.
✅ Sharp land bends, speed bumps, parking near curbs, maneuvering in the snow and on country roads, wherever before you had to be on the alert - no longer a problem with an additional 40mm+ under the bottom.
✅ Our spacers are often used when the stock springs lose their stiffness and spacers are the cheaper way to return the car to factory height than buying new springs.
✅ Spacers made of polyurethane and nylon have an additional damping effect, with them the ride will be even more pleasant. Whereas aluminum and steel spacers are essentially forever and will never need to be replaced.
✅ Also spacers are indispensable when installing larger diameter wheels.
- I 1998-2005 (GH)
Tags: Honda, Euro, Front, Rear, Bumper