Side skirts 2.0L Sport for Mitsubishi Lancer 10 X | CY CX | Evolution | 2007-2017
- Product Code: 101043
- Product Article: product-1485
2L Sport side skirts are the most striking solution among the "standard" tuning for Mitsubishi Lancer X. Sills with the entrance under the bottom of the car completely hide regular metal sills and serve as additional protection of the body from mechanical damage. The kit preserves the civilian clearance (ground clearance) of the car.
Material of this side skirts:
Different materials are used for manufacturing car tuning elements, the beauty, practicality and durability of the parts depend on their properties. To make you satisfied with the results, Rising Tuning manufactures and procures car parts including ABS plastic, a polymer that differs favorably from other materials.
This plastic demonstrates increased impact resistance, in which it surpasses styrene copolymers - polystyrene. This material is also characterized by mechanical stiffness and strength, wear resistance and resistance to deformation and melting in short-term heating up to 100 degrees Celsius. At temperatures up to 70-80 degrees Celsius, products made of this polymer can be used for a long time without their qualities deteriorating and while maintaining dimensional stability.
These properties allow to use ABS plastic for manufacturing of the most various elements of car body
Side skirts 2.0L Sport for Mitsubishi Lancer 10 X with ABS plastic - 2pcs. ( Left & Right)
*Only for Sport bumper version
The side skirts are made of high quality ABS plastic. Over the regular, metal sills with double-sided 3M scotch tape with a special adhesion primer to improve the adhesion of parts with the car body. On the reverse inner side of the thresholds are ribs with technological areas for the comfortable application of double-sided adhesive tape. For maximum reliability, the overlays can be spot-mounted on a glass sealant.
Advantages of ABS plastic:
Optimal combination of shock resistance and elasticity provides longevity of the products.
• Under light torsion loads plastic elements restore their original shape without residual deformation.
• High dimensional stability which allows manufacturing of complex molded products with high accuracy.
• Good adhesion to paint materials, which allows them to paint products in any desired color.
Features of this product:
• Made of ABS plastic, this is not FRP
• This model has a glossines texture. No adjustment is needed, just paint
• The product is unpainted. Therefore can have small scratches. Use without coating or painting is not provided.
• Material thickness 3 mm
• "Bolt-on" tuning item, It fits perfectly!
Side skirts 2.0L Sport is compatible with this cars:
- Mitsubishi Lancer, 10 Generation, Sedan, Body: CY2A, CY3A, CY4A, CY8A, 01.2007-01.2011
- Mitsubishi Lancer, 10 Generation, Sedan restyling, Body: CY1A, CY9A, 01.2011 - 04.2016
- Mitsubishi Lancer, 10 Generation, Sedan second restyling, Body: CY1A, 05.2016 - 08.2017
- Mitsubishi Lancer, 10 Generation, Hatchback 5 doors, Body: CX2A, CX3A, CX4A, CX8A, 01.2007-01.2011
- Mitsubishi Lancer, 10 Generation, Hatchback 5 doors restyling, Body: CX1A, CX3A, CX9A, 01.2011 - 04.2016
- Mitsubishi Lancer, 10 Generation, Sedan, Body: CY5A, CY4A ,01.2007 - 02.2012
- Mitsubishi Lancer, 10 Generation, Sedan restyling, Body: CY5A, CY4A, 03.2012 - 09.2015
- Mitsubishi Lancer, 10 Generation, Sedan second restyling, Body: CY5A, CY4A, 10.2015-08.2017
- Mitsubishi Lancer, 10 Generation, Hatchback 5 doors, Body: CX4A, CX5A, 01.2007-02.2013
Japan / World:
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, 10 Generation, Sedan, Body: CZ4A, 03.2008 - 01.2017
- Mitsubishi Galant Fortis, 1 Generation, Hatchback 5 doors, Body: CX4A, CX3A,CX6A, 12.2008 - 03.2015
- Mitsubishi Galant Fortis, 1 Generation, Sedan, Body: CY3A, CY4A, CY6A, 08.2007 - 03.2015
Years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Galant Fortis
- I 2007-2015 (CY)
- X 2007-2012 (CY)
- X 2011-2016 (CY) Restyling
- X 2016-2018 (CY) 2ND Restyling
- Lancer Evolution
- X 2007 - 2017 (CY4A)
- Galant Fortis
Tags: Lancer, Euro, Mitsubishi